We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal Information Collected
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website or WiFi services;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
- if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
Unsubscribing from Email Subscriptions
ANYTHING DANCE may send you electronic marketing material.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time:
- Open any email sent to you by ANYTHING DANCE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by ANYTHING DANCE please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit ANYTHING DANCE, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in ANYTHING DANCE you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.