What could be better than our best-selling Hanami ballet slipper? Say hello to the new, premium version in leather. The Hanami Leather Ballet features a patented diamond gusset that seamlessly molds the shoe to the four-way stretch neoprene arch. Smooth floor contact is enhanced even further by moisture absorbent lining and hammered pleats. No drawstring ensures uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust your new favorite split-soles.
- Burro leather and stretch textile construction
- Burro leather upper
- Split-sole featuring a 4 way stretch neoprene arch
- Leather sole and heel patches
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Elastic topline with no drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Women: Begin 1 1/2 - 2 sizes up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 3 1/2 - 4 sizes up.
How to measure your feet Remember to measure both feet, making a note of the longest. Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimetres from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. (Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.)