We want our customers to love and enjoy every item they purchase from Anything Dance.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below so that our team can you help you find your ideal product.
Conditions for Returns and Exchanges
For the return/exchange of Anything Dance online purchases – whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit – you must meet the following return/exchange policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all original labels/tags attached
- The Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase
- No items which have make-up marks will be accepted for exchange or returns
- No stockings can be exchanged or refunded once taken out of the sealed packaging.
Please note: Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded. All items bought online in conjunction with a free or promotional code can be exchanged but not refunded.
For Change of Mind or Incorrect Size
We reserve the right to inspect garments to determine the return policy conditions are met; therefore the item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all labels/tags attached.
If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a refund of the cost of the goods will be provided. *We do not refund shipping charges FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZING.
If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order online/or call our store on (02) 625 0165 for further assistance.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us.
- Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
- Anything Dance will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit; therefore we recommend you use a courier or EParcel through Australia Post to return the goods.
- Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items in transit.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the garments arrival at the Anything Dance Head Office.
- If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods and postage will be provided.
- In addition the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE – within Australia
- Ensure all tags are intact and items are unworn as per conditions above
- Contact Anything Dance via email at [email protected] and notify us of your intended exchange or return
- To post the item, you will need to purchase a prepaid plastic satchel at your local post office
*Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items in transit.
Include the following items in your Satchel:
- The item/s you wish to return/exchange
- The ANYTHING DANCE invoice
- The ANYTHING DANCE Return Form
- The Australia Post receipt for satchel and postage – only if you have a Faulty Item being RETURNED/EXCHANGED
(If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods and postage will be provided). In addition. the reasonable cost of returning the faulty item/s back to us will also be refunded. Please hold onto the tracking number for your package once you have posted it.
Products purchased online may also be returned or exchanged in our Anything Dance store.
- Shop 3/31 Byron Street Croydon NSW 2132 or
- Shop 3/10 Blaxland Rd Campbelltown NSW 2560
You will receive an Online Returns Form with your online purchase. This is to be completed and sent back with your return item. If you have lost your form, please contact our team via email at [email protected] and request another Returns Form that will then be sent to you via email.
Once your Package is received by Anything Dance, your exchange or refund shall be processed immediately.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can call our team Monday – Friday on (02) 4625 0165.