BLOCH - Pointe Glue
Instructions for use:
- Always wear protective gloves, avoid breathing in the vapours and use in a well-ventilated room and keep well away from eyes
- Using the nozzle of the bottle, apply a thin layer of fast-drying Pointe Glue deep into the hard are of the box. Ensure the glue is quickly and evenly smoother out up to include the wings and upper vamp.
- The shank may also be hardened. To achieve the best result, lift the inner sock to reveal the shank and apply a thin layer of Pointe Glue smoothing through the required area.
- Pointe Glue sets fast in about 10-20 seconds and if it gets on the skin should be washed off immediately with plenty of soap and warm water.
- 20 gram bottle which should be stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Bloch shows you how to use pointe shoe glue in this follow-along video.