Show your foot off with our Freeform split-sole ballet shoes. These versatile dance shoes can also be worn for jazz or contemporary. Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch that hugs every contour. Features a completely elasticised top line that keeps the shoe securely in place when pointing and flexing. No drawstring for uninterrupted studio time without stopping to adjust your shoes.
Designed with a seamless and sculpted powermesh arch for fluid flexibility.
FF01 Adults' sizes: 4–10 M, W
FF01A Adults' sizes: 10.5–12 M, W; 12.5–14 M, W (BLK, CAR only)
- Constructed of soft leather
- Upper constructed with sheep skin glove leather, Nylon and Lycra® Spandex
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Split-sole with seamless, sculpted powermesh arch
- Plush elastic topline keeps the shoe from gapping while articulating the foot
- Foam cushioned heel
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
- Women: Begin with street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 sizes up from street shoe size
- How to measure your feet Remember to measure both feet, making a note of the longest. Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimetres from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. (Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.)