Our best-selling Hanami Ballet Shoes are unlike any ballet slippers you have ever worn. This split-sole shoe is made of high quality canvas material that stretches and really clings to your foot for a true second skin fit. The incredible, buttery soft lining provides comfort beyond your expectations. No drawstrings erase any worry of the ballet shoe coming undone. Slip it on and glide freely across the dance floor.
- 4 way stretch canvas upper
- U neck with streamlined fitting designed to reflect the contours of the foot
- Suede sole patches
- Polyester and cotton lining
- Extremely flat pleats
- No drawstring
- Pre-attached criss-cross elastics
- Women order 1-2 sizes larger than street shoe. Men order 3-4 sizes larger than street shoe.
- How to measure your feet Remember to measure both feet, making a note of the longest. Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimetres from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. (Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.)