Women: Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size. Men: Begin 2 1/2 sizes up from street shoe size. This shoe tends to run narrow.
Sweat it out in the best-selling Rock It dance trainer. The featured ventilated arch keeps you cool and adds extra flexibility through movements. Spinning is effortless thanks to built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot. The speed looped lacing system offers a snug, more secure fit. Hip-hoppers, jazz dancers, teachers, ballroom dancers and Zumba aficionados alike enjoy the comfort and stability of this Dansneaker®.
- Split-sole design
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with breathable SBR nylex mesh
- Perforated arch for ventilation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar and Achilles notch
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Polyester cotton laces with sport lace system
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- How to measure your feet Remember to measure both feet, making a note of the longest. Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimetres from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. (Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.)